Friday, August 5, 2011

Crabbing in New Plymouth

My holiday highlight was when I went crabbing in New Plymouth with my dad, sister, uncle, cousin and a friend of ours.

It was really fun, we found a few huge crabs, some medium sized crabs and a lot of baby crabs. We also found some tiny little fish and some tiny little wormy things but we did not no what they were called. We saw a lot of starfishes: we saw some big ones, small ones red ones and green ones.

We had to climb from rock to rock and some of the rocks were really slippery so we had to be really careful. One time I stepped on a really slippery rock accidentally and I fell into the water and I got all wet.

That was the worst part about going crabbing but other than that it was really fun. And that was the highlight of my holiday.

By Antonia

No comments:

Post a Comment