Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Favourite Sport

The coach took a deep breath and blew the whistle. I grab the ball off the other team and passed it on. As we get the ball closer to our goal the other team snatches the ball off us. “Defend, Defend!” Shouted our parents. Someone passes the ball to me. I hear the echo of the ball when it lands in your hands. Beeeeeeeeeep goes the whistle. Its half time. We change our positions. Oh no, The coach hands me the GS bib (goal shoot). We go back on the court the score is 1/1. If I don’t get the next goal the other team could win. It is now up to me. The whistle goes again. I wait till the ball comes to me. It slowly comes then drifts away again. Zoe passes the to me. Its my time to shine. I look up to the goal. “Concentrate” I tell myself. I bend my knees and my elbows. I go for it and let the ball out of my hands and “Yay” my Team shouts. I did it!


By Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment